Mochi Support: Enabling Browser Notifications
Mochi is much more powerful, when you know receive real time notifications from customers that are on your site and need your help.
Don’t miss the opportunity to engage your customers
By default, Chrome alerts you whenever a website, app, or extension wants to send you notifications. You can change this setting at any time. If you’re browsing in Incognito mode, you won’t get notifications.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Select Allow a site: Next to “Allow,” click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
You can choose whether or not to give permission for a specific website by following these instructions:
Many apps on your Mac use notifications to let you know about events, updates, or changes. Notifications appear briefly in the top-right corner of the screen or stay there until you dismiss them.
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Notifications.
In Notifications preferences, set Mochi to allow notifications.
- Launch Edge from your Start menu, desktop or taskbar.
- Click the More button in the top-right corner of the window (It looks like three dots).
- Click Settings.
- Click View advanced settings. You might have to scroll down a bit to find it.
- Click Manage, located beneath Notifications. You might have to scroll down a bit to find it.
- Ensure that Mochi notifications are enabled.